The openair project » About » Who is openair for?
While openair was developed initially for the air quality community, it
is useful for a wide range of users:
- The techniques are useful across the atmospheric sciences
- Consultancies and industry for who air pollution is important
- Academia – many of the techniques are useful for research purposes
- Regulators concerned with controlling air pollution
- openair contains many tools for model evaluation
Indeed, we now have a large and growing number of international
users from a wide range of backgrounds including, industry, consultancies and academia.
There are an increasingly large number of reports and journal
articles that use openair for analysis and interpretation.